-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adam
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] 768 k connection

One of our servers is a 1.5/896 and it works fine.

Ping is 80-90
OS: 2k
Game: CS 1.6
Mod/addons: WC3, AdminMOD, AMX, HLG.
Players: 20 Pub.

-DOA

Martin Dickson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
About how many players could a 1.5m/768k connection support running off a
3.0p4 (ht) winxp pro, hlds dedicate with amxx 0.16?
could it support a 20player pub and a 14player private?

Thanx

YIM: cybergamezone2002

Gaming Website: http://www.cybergamezone.com

Hotwheels Website: http://store.cybergamezone.com