Yep

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of m0gely
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Problems with steam client and HLDS

John wrote:

> I have had no problems. So am I liar?

Yep, you're saying your server did not experience the lag issue a little
while ago, that you're magically protected against the shield glitches
that have always existed (assuming you run CS), that Alfred has never
muttered on the list "We have a fix in testing" or "bug fix for this
early next week", that HLTV has never had a memory leak (assuming you
use it), that czero has always started up by adding -game czero to your
startup, that you have always been able to connect to Steam even through
DDoS attacks that people use against it because everyone loves steam so
much because it always works, that it has never overwritten a config
file of yours, that you have never had the recent mass player drop or
the svc_bad mass player drop.. You want me to keep going?  I could go on
forever.  Just look at the changelog on the Steam website.  These are
issues that everyone experienced but you I guess.  Where's your server
company I want to sign up!

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/