You do have a good point there, but you also said things pertaining to
the shield (and other game related things) in CS, which has nothing to
do with steam itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of m0gely
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] Problems with steam client and HLDS

K. Mike Bradley wrote:
> The real problem is the updates, to this game or that, are not tested
by
> Valve.
>
> This is the bad thing.
> What bugs me is that people keep saying, "Steam sucks"

When valve releases a patch of just a few files for CS and people get
"game unavailable" for half a day, thats Steam's issue.  And Steam is
made by Valve just like their beta patches.  They both come from the
same place.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/