-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of GNewton
[-XtenZ-]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 1:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] Re: [hlds] New Video Card For HL2?

Here is a 1/2 decent read regarding video cards.  It covers the nVidia
5xxx and ATI 9xxx series cards but should, never the less, give a more
*knowledge based* approach than what might be considered as all hype.

http://compreviews.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.hard
ocp.com/article.html%3Fart=NTE5