From: "Hans Vos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] Half-Life 2 Dedicated Server a few questions
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:00:07 +0200
I already posted these questions on the steampowered.com forum, but since that
forum is being
overloaded with, well with absolute bullcrap, I thought it would be a good
idea to post it on
the mailing list. This is my first post so I hope it will go alright. Here are
my questions:
- Will there be a Windows Dedicated Server version for the Beta program?
- Will there be a 64-bit version for both Linux and Windows? (When Microsoft
releases their 64-
bit version of Windows Server 2003)
- Will you include a decent manual for Half-Life 2: Dedicated Server? (A list
of all the
command line options and server variables for example)
- How much time will there be between the release of Half-Life 2: Dedicated
Server and Counter-
Strike: Source Beta?
Hopefully somebody here can help me out.
With regards,
Hans Vos, The Netherlands.