I'll load them up on my 1.6 Iceworld server around
8-9pm Central time.  It's been pretty dead since the
upgrade to 1.6 anyway.

Check out my website for server info.  I'll get some
of my regulars to come out of the Condition Zero
server and the Regular 1.6 server to come in and play
the maps to test them out.  Some of the regulars have
been bugging me about trying some weird maps like
Marioworld and crap, so we'll probably run them all
and get it out of our systems.

CorpseHumper
http://CorpseHumper.com
(wait a minute baby, I can explain!)