I have never setup a 1.6 server.   Can you point me to a sample server.cfg
file and where can I find cvarlist?

Thanks  :-)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcelo de Paula Bezerra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Couple CS:S Server Questions

It is very similar to your current 1.6 file.

Ah, and cvarlist is your best friend now, as it not only show
cvars/cmds, but shows a short description of their meaning as well :)

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 09:36, Xenos wrote:
> --
> I am new to the world of CS, so please bear with me.   Can someone give me
an example server.cfg file...this was not included with the server for some
reason.   Are there any current game query tools compatable with CS:S?