-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brandon Dumont -
MWEB
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] Couple CS:S Server Questions

Still, knowing your using a config that's actually runnning on another
server helps when trouble shooting.

So I second a notion.

Would somebody kindly give us an axample of a working config?

Thanks

MWEB: S.A.'s trusted Internet Service Provider. Just Like That.
To join, go to: http://join.mweb.co.za or call 0860032000.