-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Munoz
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 5:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds] VAC Update?

My solution is simple. However, time and resource consuming. I currently
have 18 Admins to cover 3 24/7 servers. Most are regulars who have undergone
a training and trial process before getting their privileges.
I run a HLTV proxy, setup just to record demos. It runs 24/7 and creates a
new file for every map change. I have a scheduled task that runs winrar and
compresses them to a new folder. The file names of the winrar files are
dated so they are easy to find. I have 2 forums on my website for what I
like to call "Disruptive Players" a public one and a private Admin only
version. The public one you can see here.
http://www.paradisesgarage.com/mcweb/Forums/Disruptive+Players/default.aspx.
I have a specific format that I ask players to post the complaints in. I
also prefer that the complainer make a demo of their own, saves me from
having to search through GB's of Demo files. Depending on the situation I
will review the demo using the time and Steam Id to first find the event in
the log files then review the demo. This happens rarely. Usually My Admins
pay attention to the forums and are on the lookout for the "Disruptive
Players" and will ban as needed. I merge and propagate my banned.cfg to all
3 servers at least weekly. I also keep track of the Banned players in
Spreadsheet with their Steam ID's, names and IP address. My ban list is at
least 100+ long by now, I haven't counted them lately. The people who end up
getting permanently banned were either real jerks or cheaters. Anyone who
wants a copy of this list to add to their banned list is welcome. I had an
even larger list of WON ID's before 1.6. probably around 250 wonid's.

I personally banned at least 6 people in the last week. I have demos of
course so when anyone bothers to contest the ban decision I have proof.
Generally my servers are pretty well run and organized, with a minimal
amount of Admin abuse and cheaters. People like to play there. The main
server is usually Packed 24/7. The servers are for fun, not competitions.
Lots of Plugins and other fun things.

{MC} Paradise CS Server - 216.254.79.10:27015 (Main Server)
{MC} Paradise CS Anarchy Server - 67.93.155.120:27015 (the name says it all)
{MC} Paradise CS Extra Server - 67.93.155.120:27014 (just that an EXTRA
server, takes up the slack when main is full)

Mike ParaDOX Munoz

www.paradisesgarage.com