From: Matt White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2004 1:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] HL2 preload [OT]

I know this is very OT but how can I tell what content servers the preload
of HL2 is coming from as I have been trying for hours and its being
irritating as anything.

I also know im being impatient so no need for the flames "its only been out
for 5 minutes so calm down and wait your turn"... Im just interested in how
the content has been distributed.

Regards,

Matt White
[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]