-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shane Robinett
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 4:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds] HLDS - On Topic

Does anyone know if/where/how to rip the list of game servers provided by
the STEAM client? I get 19,000 or so out of the 28,099 that w00t.net pulls
from the master server tables.  I want to parse the data and figure out
which servers are NOT being displayed.

My 19,000 is with ALL filters removed.
-
Shane