I hope you are making a joke

If you are not, it certainly explains a lot of things :(

Man, it would also explain why VAC is not being updated. Because the
obvious implication of hackers having unlimited access to STEAM_ID's
means that even if VAC was 100% effective against known cheats, it
doesn't matter one bit, its like a virtual Groundhog Day.

Get busted by VAC, come back with a new STEAM_ID and keep hacking away
until VAC bans that STEAM_ID again, like nothing at ever happened.

Moreover, it only goes to prove my point that delayed banning
definitely will not work as a viable solution if the STEAM_ID system
is compromised, no matter how good VAC may or may not be!