My bad......

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Napier, Kevin
Sent: 17 September 2004 22:28
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlds] RE: ServerList Destroyed::::Please take time to read

NOT SENSE OF HUMOR..
"No I'm not joking. Not at all. Nor are the vast majority of people who are
extremely angry about this server list business."
...dude learn to read sarcasm Valves's been doing this type of thing for 3
years, though it's been much worse the last two.. my point was you SHOULD
NOT BE SURPRISED...you can be pissed...but not surprised.