No ... WON was cracked by the CD Key generators.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Napier, Kevin
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:34 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [hlds] ARGH, THEY CRACKED CS:SOURCE ALREADY ><

...correct me if I'm wrong, but won was working just fine for the most part.

Yes, if you build it they will likely crack it, that's the software
business.  But you know one of the points of steam was so valve could
'quickly' resolve these issues with small updates.  This issue has been
around since july and widely known and widely used for the last few weeks.
Where is the update that throws these folks off?

I honestly don't care what the anwser is as I'm well past the point of
giving a sh1t.