How do you get Source Dedicated Server to recognize the mapcycle file? I have created server.cfg in the cstrike/cfg directory and in there added the line:

mapcyclefile mapcycle.txt

But the server stays on de_dust forever - even though I have mp_timelimit
set to 20.  I also created autoexec.cfg in the same directory and that's
where I have the "map de_dust" command set.

I know that autoexec.cfg is still being executed whenever I start the
server, and I know that server.cfg is executed whenever I manually change
the map.  Is there something I should be doing different in order to get
the map cycle working automatically?

And is there any actual reference documentation for any of this yet?

Regards,

Cool Hand