Geez, I've earned about a bazillion copies by now.....

Well guess we won't have to pay for CS:S after all.

I think the time many of us have wasted battling incompetent Valve
programming and planing, many of us are more than entitled to a free
copy.

Moreover, if some of us were to start billing Valve for time we put in
to get their dumb products to work, especially considering the
complete lack of documenttation, I know that at my billable rates, and
probably many of you others, it would take me less than an hour to
have enough credit to buy all Valves products many times over.

So Free Source Based Products for anybody who has wasted more than X
amount of hours configuring HLDS on their servers?