I dunno about you but if I were a VALVe employee right about now I'd be
thinking you were a toss and ignoring your opinions (no offence) because
they're rather heated and generally heated arguements are flawed and
just some angry person ranting about something random.

Try the nice approach, you -may- get a reply (though doubtful).

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews

Whisper wrote:

Oh, and another thing, I'm pretty sure there are people out there who
care about these things who would love to have on their CV's "Fixed
STEAM"

You could even run a workshop sponsered by Valve over a week, and
people would come and tell them how to do things.

I mean if they can take days out to show case their product they can
sure as hell spare the time to learn how to fix their product for the
good of everybody and the sanity of many a Network and Server
Administrator! :)