Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews wrote:

KnowHow The NetCrawler wrote:

No, but knowing how far a long they are in the process would certainly put some light on the subject.

meh, hate it when people act like they deserve/paid for the SDK.  They
don't have to make it, there's no reason for them to keep us up-to-date
on every step of the way :|

Just pretend it doesn't exist and has never been mentioned before until
it's release, then you won't have to worry about it.

I never said I deserve it or paid for it, I asked a simple question, that's it. They don't need to make patches and updates either, but they do, and when they do I ask questions if I want to know anything.

The SDK is a very big part of what has made Valve a big gaming company
today, without it, there'd be no CS. So maybe they don't NEED to make,
but that doesn't mean there's not hundreds of people waiting for it
right now.

An ETA would mean the world to them, and to many others. I, for one,
don't want to give my admins RCON, and I don't want to run a server
without admins, but that's the only way untill the SDK is out.

I didn't write "fcuk j00 Valve, j00 n33d to releese SDk now, biaatch!",
I simply asked for an ETA.

Pretending sometbing doesn't exists doesn't make it go away, if it did
holidays with my family would be far more pleasant :P