WON.. hahah so true.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of BeNt
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds] When will the "nosteam" hacks be fixed?

"Why in gods name its difficult to set things up so peoples STEAM_ID's
that are used in servers can only be autheticated against a database
that Valve has access to AND have the database set to only allow
people on to servers who have legitamately set up STEAM Accounts is
beyond me???"

WON anyone??

I have been noticing alot more hacks about in my various servers.Especially
my scoutzknivez server.BUT the best defense of a server is a good admin team
along with a ban system.I also highly suggest http://www.steambans.com to
anyone who wants to participate in a global bans system.But I would like to
hear some offical word on how VALVe plains to stop all this foolishness.

BeNt