From: "Dustin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2004 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Console mode

Yes, you are correct in saying that..

It's actually -applaunch 5

Launching the dedicated server like u say works great.. only one problem
and
that was my question... -console not make the server go into console
mode..
it is still in GUI mode

-console
+console
-toconsole
+toconsole
+dev
-dev
+developer 1
-developer
etc..(i'v tried many others)

Do not work to change it into console mode