-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 5:55 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: Router tips WAS "Re: [hlds] Ban list."

Not to be a dick now, but the router that the original poster had suggested
runs around $100.

We're not talking about enterprise grade routers here.

So my call to you that routers that don't block unsolicited incomming
requests by default was valid because in the context of this entire fucking
"thread", commercial, off the shelf, sell'em at Radio Shack routers are
being discussed and all of them should and do.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but you are going out of your way to be "right"
when you're not in this case.

~Tony