Another stupid question (just related to problems I've had)....if you
remote in from a different PC than normal, does it not cause the lag?
There seems to be something really freaky with how win2k3 (I know you
say XP, but might be similar), deals with connections it already
knows. Be interesting if it doesn't cause it from a totally different
PC remoting in (which is exactly what we had, I always had to remote
in from a 2nd machine, couldn't if I used my normal one as it would
cause lag and various other anomolies).