-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Saint K.
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 4:47 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Odd lag problem

Ill try explain the situation better.

Server runs a hlds procces in the background. When i log in from either my
pc, or any other server with vnc/radmin/remote desktop the pings in the cs
server are absolutely wonder full. But as soon as i close the
VNC/radmin/remote (what ever u logon with) connection the server starts
lagging 1500 pings, then timeouts, then runs fine, then  lag, time outs etc.
On the EXACT moment i log in with one of the apps again, the pings go real
low again.