----- Original Message -----
From: "Hexis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just hate VNC, so the WTS stuff that's avaliable (admin only mode = free too) is a good thing for me. I shutdown all un necessary services on any of my boxen, so other than that Win2k Pro and Win2k Server are not all that different. I have no need for the other Server features.

I run Win2k because I like the greater avaliability of software (game
servers) I can run on it vs Linux.  If everything came out for FreeBSD
I would be a much happier geek.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]