From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Edson Sossai
Sent: Thu 2/17/2005 3:29 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] HLDS as a Service

Hi

I run a CS:CZ server with windows 2k3 and everytime my server crash because
power or anything like that my CS server is out because i am not there to start
it.

If i could setup it as a service everytime windows is up and running so will be
my CZ server too. Does anybody knows how to do that?

Thx

esossai