//DiS|Fox

From: "Mikee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about CS which has the file called
banned.cfg, but did you try uploading your correct banned.cfg after making
it a read only file that cannot be overwritten, then issue the "writeid"
command at console which cannot overwrite your temporary "read only"
version, but may replace the cache version stored somewhere, then re-upload
a replacement banned.cfg which has the same data, but is not read only
protected after you resolve it?

_________________________________________________________________ Lättare att hitta drömresan med MSN Resor http://www.msn.se/resor/