"----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt B" <<Yoink!>@valvesoftware.com>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: FW: VAC2 when?

Hi, Dagok.

We haven't said much publicly about VAC2 other than the fact that we're
working hard on it, and it's coming soon. You should look for more news
within weeks (not days, and not months).

Sorry to be a little vague-- we just aren't quite ready to say anything
just yet.

Cheers,
-mattb"

Have some patience guys, its coming soon!  Quoted from
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=260625&highlight=vac2+email

Zack