-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roc
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:02 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Suggestion for VAC2.

Why would you think a kid who sits on his ass all day while mom and dad
pay the bills will have the time and money to say hmm let me sue valve
because I need to cheat

Playing on a insecure server especially without CD  is asking for
trouble IMO lol

To say you do not understand EULA/TOS when it clearly states click YES
if you understand it won't work with a good prosecution team.  You just
threw your right to sue away!

Regards