Yeah sorry, should have specified as I'm guessing thats the main
factor, that was with a 100Hz kernel, couple of boxes dont have the
option of me changing the kernel and would be good to be able to use
those. I'll try and test it on one at 1000Hz, but I'm guessing it will
be the same as the 2.6 ones.