-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyrios
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:31 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM inherently unfair

the whole point is that _this_ is a mailinglist for Halflife and
hallife2 (including all mods) _->>>>dedicated servers<<<-_

_NOT_ about the games, the strategy and not about the last oscar awards....

if u please could use a different mailinglist or forum for that. If
you need support creating a forum or mailinglist email me.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=248425&perp
> >> age=15&pagenumber=1

> >> Counterstrike.
They