ROFL....that made me laugh....Thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Whisper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] HL2DM inherently unfair

It's Autumn in the Southern Hemisphere

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked
was:"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the
food shortage in the rest of the world?"
The survey was a huge failure...
In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant