server.cfg is the one read by default.

If you want to include others in that file juste exec them

exec myothercfg.cfg

You can always run any config while playing with rcon.

Just type in the console
rcon_password secretpw
rcon exec cal.cfg

note u only have to type the rcon_password once it's a cvar. Once
changed it stays until you change it or quit cs. You could also
include it in your client userconfig.

If u want to reload the server.cfg just do a mapchange OR rcon exec server.cfg

On Apr 8, 2005 10:20 PM, Lorenzo Fife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm running CS:S Dedicated Server (Windows)
>
> when i start Source Dedicated Server... what .cfg file is it reading then?
> Which one does it open by default i mean. if i execute another one while the
> game's running (exec cal.cfg for example) how do i go and change it back to
> the original? How do i make the server start, and automatically read from a
> .cfg file?  I'm still confused when it comes to .cfg files.  in my /cfg
> directory, there's a few .CFG files, but all came with the Mani Admin
> Plugin...
>
> Let me know plz
>
> Thanks
> ~Lorenzo

... black holes are where god divided by zero.