Never mind - dumbest question I have ever posted.

Maxplayers 8

D'oh.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gr
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:46 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] CS:S Bot Config Confusion

 So - trying to configure bot quota in CS:S and I seem to be missing
something.  Perhaps someone can help me out?

I set the following cvars in the server.cfg:

bot_quota_mode fill
bot_quota 12

When I join the game to test this out - I expect to see myself and 11 bots
in the game and balanced teams.  However, I only see myself and 6 bots -
unbalanced teams.  No matter what I do with quota - this still happens.

What am I missing?

Frazer