You CAN use a little program called resmaker, google it! Think its at
UnitedAdmins. Basically u drag the .bsp onto the resmaker.exe icon and it
spits out a res file containing all used external files.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of m0gely
Sent: 02 May 2005 17:13
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] sv_downloadurl

Alexander Kobbevik wrote:

> HLDS and Counter strike 1.6.
> I will try this Resgen and see if that works :)
>
> I guess I was hoping it would be easier after looking at this tutorial.
>
> -Alex

It is easy.  Just make a text file and put this in it:

de_vegas.wad

and save the file as fy_iceworld.res and put it in the maps folder on
your game server.  Now put the de_vegas.wad file on your web server.  Done.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/