I recently decided to check my sv_downloadurl and noticed two things happening.

If I removed the .BSP map from the Server (Webserver) the map with the
.BSP.BZ2, downloaded but then reported the Map.bsp was missing. When I went
back and reviewed the client it was evendent the Map.BSP.BZ2 althou sucessfully
downloaded did not go into the client directory for MAPS.

So Second test. I loaded up the Map.BSP and the MAP.BSP.BZ2 on the Web Server.
I notced that both downloaded. The Map.BSP was there in the client Directory.
Almost seemed like putting the .BZ2 on the HTTP Server was serving no pupose.

Is anyone else seeing this happen and how to stop the double download and only
download the compressed file.