From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:14 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] No steam logon [vac2 error]

i agree with steve
the drop rate of the elite players or so called skilled players was
unbelievable
hell even if it was "just logging" i preferred it on
it did scare off some of the cheats
maybe its a case of its running in silent mode ie not showing up but still
logging
hopefully alfred can clear up what has happened or maybe its getting very
close to going live and his lips are vac secured
the weird thing was with vac beta running the server ran better than ever
memory useage wasnt as high anyone other server admins notice this
re the firewall issues by wayne why dont you mail details to alfred that way
they can work out which firewall affects connection issues
we had a few clients with the no steam login message
but none of our clan members had it and we all have different
firewalls/routers etc
we have over 25 css members and none got the error
i noticed a steam update today what was that for?
come on alfred throw us a bone