Alfred,

            HL2, (CS:S mainly for me) needs to have an option for private
slots to allow server admins to join without the need to remove a player
from the game.

Sv_privateslots (x) would be an extremely high priority for the admins in
the community, because we should not have to remove a player who is enjoying
his experience, just so that an admin can join and carry out whatever
actions required.

Many other games have this option, so HL2 needs to follow suit I believe, so
please make this a very high priority for any upcoming release/update.