-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Clayton Macleod
Sent: 31. mai 2005 09:35
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Force demo playback?

After you know they're cheating, you ban. It's really quite simple. Do you
really need to view the demo over and over and over every day for a year to
remind yourself that he really was cheating and you did the right thing by
banning him? Somehow I doubt it. Once you've viewed it and it's been proven
to your satisfaction that he was cheating, I don't see why that's not the
end of the story.

How is spelling out the situation for him provoking him? heh. I don't work
at Valve. I'm not the one that fixes bugs and/or makes changes to the
protocol. The fact that I tell him that this is what's done is provoking
him? Heh. He's a child, acting like a child, or both. That's got nothing to
do with me. You've both got really screwed up points of view as to what you
think is happening and what is really happening...

On 5/31/05, Alexander Kobbevik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm not sure how it works with CS:S but in 1.6 we have the possibility
> to load the demo onto a computer with wallhack... to see more clearly
> if this person is cheating. Making a avi doesn't give you much
> options.
>
> Maybe Valve would be kind enough to tell us what files we can backup
> to be able to see the demos even after the netcode is changed. So that
> those who wants to see old demos, can do so.
>
> Whisper is so right.
> Some people do things the right way. Not just ignorantly ban people
> because they are without rights to play on your server.
>
> PS:
> And i understand why he starts to use language when so many of you
> provoke him so bad. If Alfred is to take action towards Whisper, I
> would want actions to be taken against Clayton as well.
> He is doing things much worse.
>

> -Alexander

Clayton Macleod