-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Sent: 12 June 2005 21:26
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Status of VAC2 Beta

Apologies if I've somehow missed this in an earlier message from someone
else (or Alfred, even), but the last I knew of VAC2, it was still in
connectivity testing.  This was several weeks, I believe, before the
recent update that seems to have expanded the beta to 1.6.

So, where exactly are we with the beta test?  Still connectivity, or
have we moved along to cheat detection testing?

Just curious to see how it's progressing.