add your bots in the Server.cfg and set your bots to not wait for humans to
load first... and you should be fine... Just remember to set your Bot quota
lower than you total number allow on the server...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ned Haskin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] bots now load after 1st round with update CSS dedicated
w2k

Alfred,
No moving it back doesn't change anything. I put it in valve.rc to stop
the server full error with bots that happened a
while ago. I am not running any mod or admins, using win2k sp4. It has
also stopped executing banned_user.cfg in server.cfg

Ned

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

You should use server.cfg to load server settings. Does moving it fix
the problem?

- Alfred