From: "Ned Haskin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] bots now load after 1st round with update CSS
dedicated
w2k

if you read my earlier message  "Only one custom map, it has a new nav
mesh."  I've already had and dealt
with those problems. I had other custom maps, but they had problems and
weren't worth fixing so I dumped them.

Tried running bots all the time, server crashed with run time error
after about 24 hours. No idea what map it was on.

I want my bots to load after humans, its supposed to work.

Ned

Clayton Macleod wrote:

when I was having a bunch of crashes I took a look through the nav
meshes for the custom maps we had running, and sure enough there were
problems with them. Things such as nav points being in inaccessible
places, other goofiness, would cause the crashes. After fixing those
things my crashes were gone.