-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of James Tucker
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:42 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] maxplayers in server.cfg for hlds

Yes indeed you can use the principle to do any cvar of course.

The only thing you need to watch out for are potentially lines might
be written like so:

sv_something 1; sv_somethingelse 2; maxplayers 234; mp_another 0;

As a solution you could build a parser with the for loop command which
produces a carriage return after every semi-colon. But don't forget
that you need to ignore semi-colon's inside of certain parenthesis.
Isn't parsing fun? - You probably don't need to worry, but if you
wanted to be complete...

...just a sidenote.

On 7/18/05, dexion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> never mind, I assumed it was with you post at the top, didnt scroll down.
> That is a good idea thanks
>
> I think I can expand on that to find and replace a few other svars that
are
> troubling thanks

so