Hi, I'm having trouble with both CS 1.6 and CSS both seem to be hanging
constantly on my server now here is the strange part it's not crashing.  You
can go into its screen and just see it hanging and you can't type anything
in it of course.  So I need to restart it again in order to show up at all.

I've ran Memory and CPU tests to rule out that so I'm out of ideas so I'm
posting here obviously.

The server is running CentOS 4.1 and its running 2.6.9-11.ELsmp

It's a Dual 2.8ghz XEON with 2GB of ram if that's of any use.

I'm not sure where to go on this one

I haven't been able to find many references to this issue I've checked
numerous places only thing that sounded similar was this

http://help.lockergnome.com/lofiversion/index.php/t28174.html

So if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this that be great is quite
annoying didn't ever have this issue with an Opteron I had.