SRCDS - Server.

I aquired an HTTP service to host my Custom objects to eliminate the pull on
the Game server. I then FTP'd all the strutures required maps, materials, etc.
to a folder "/var/www/html/cstrike/"

so the site would now pull as follows:

http://{Site}/cstrike/maps/cs_beirut2.bsp

Then I turned on the sv_downloadurl in the Server.cfg file:

sv_downloadurl "http://{site}/cstrike/";

as a final test I renamed the object cs_beirut2.bsp in my client and attempted
to connect to the server to test this and ended up with a message disconnecting
due to missing map/maps/cs_beirut2.bsp, disconnecting.

Okay where did I go astray here. I did attempt through a browser to attached to
a txt file at the location and found it fine at
"http://{site}/cstrike/maps/sample.txt";

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim