[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi guys.

I have tried to install an webserver now in about a week to make the server
faster an the downloading times faster. so. I uploaded everything i got, in
bzip2 format, to the webserver. I created the directories exactly as they
should be (e.g cstrike/maps/de_contra.bsp.bz2) and uploaded it to my site. It
looks like this: http://mysite.com/cstrike/[1] and so on. now what I put in my
server.cfg is this line: sv_downloadurl "http://mysite.com/cstrike/[2]";

Now when I go into the server to test this it says im downloading it, but when
I get in i cant play the sounds for example, they arent in my steam account
directory.

What could I have done wrong? Is it the bzip2 files? or? Please help im in
urgent need of an webserver