like I said, both camps claim better performance. You just happen to
be in the IIS camp. There are just as many in the apache camp that
show apache performing better. The fact that you were able to get
better performance out of IIS doesn't necessarily mean anything more
than you have more IIS knowledge...

--
Clayton Macleod