From: "Zachary Doherty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:15 PM
Subject: [hlds] Random Kicking, but not for me

On my listen server(sorry ded server guys, but I need help) everyone gets
kicked after about 1 minute of playing. It tells me that "Client
Disconnected"
I'm not kicking them and I'm the only admin logged in. This is on my CS:S,
CS:CZ, HL2DM, and CS servers. All of which use AMXX or Mani Admin Plugin.
Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Everything is default except
sv_lan
which is set to 0 always. This also happens in Garry's Mod.

--
Sincerely,
Zachary Doherty