As a rough estimate for dod:s (I notice Morten is quoting below default
tickrate settings, which are useful in terms of can it run at lower than
default settings fine, but not so much in terms of do people ever accept
lower than default settings), I would say 2Gig per 32 slots is minimum cpu
(and then it will be struggling just). I wouldn't want to run more than 32
slots total on any 1 cpu (if dual then 64 split unless a lot smaller servers
and HT enabled). I personally don't believe 100 dod:s slots can run on
a 2.4dual unless defaults lowered considerably. 2*32 yes, 4*18 or so
then yes
(assuming servers busy).
 Ian