i think it's related to the sv_timeout.

I mean, the autokick strikes after the time stated on sv_timeout is reached.
it is, by default, 65 seconds, i believe. Problem i'm having is that i can't
seem to be able to CHANGE the sv_timeout!!! I mean, i've chenged it to 180
on my configs and updated them, but it works on the first map after the
server starts but is then changed back to the default value after a map
change. Can anyone help with that?

On 10/6/05, Suck. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heh, we turned it off partially because it's so short that it was
> sometimes
> kicking a machine gunner or sniper sitting in a good position while
> waiting
> for a target. =P
>

> -Grant.

Ricardo Mota