From: "Yup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 6:05 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Low FPS even with pingbooster

I'm just using Task Manager and it's showing actual CPU usage, not
average.
I watch the Task Manager and the server's console FPS very carefully when
the server is full. The CPU load very rarely reaches 100% but like I said
most of the time (43 minutes out of the 45 minute map) it's at around 80%.

What you said about the queue slowing down at 80% makes sense because yes
the CPU will be hotter and heat slows things down. The theory seems
correct
but I don't know if it's completely true in this case. Anyone?

Thanks for the reply, helped me get my head out of the numbers.